CompTIA Server+ Kaplan IT Voucher Bundles
CompTIA Server+ Exam Kaplan IT Practice Test Bundles
CompTIA Server+ Certification validates knowledge of server issues and technology, including disaster recovery. The exam covers system hardware, software, storage, IT environment, disaster recovery and troubleshooting. CompTIA Server+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification for technical support professionals with 18 to 24 months of IT experience. Although not a prerequisite, it is recommended have 18 to 24 months experience in server technology, along with a CompTIA A+ certification.
Professionals who want to certify their advanced technical knowledge in areas such as RAID, SCSI, multiple CPUs and the like, should consider this certification. While CompTIA Server+ Certification does not require CompTIA A+ certification as prerequisite, either this certification or similar is recommended. Once you are CompTIA Server+ certified, you earn credit towards Microsoft's MCSA certification as well. To find out more on Microsoft's MCSA test requirements click on the following link: MCSA.
Our Discount CompTIA Server+ Exam Test Vouchers:
- Will cover the entire cost of 1 Server+ (SK0-004) Certification exam at a discount price.
- ATGs Discount Server+ Exam Vouchers are bundled with complimentary sample questions and exam prep notes to help you in your certification preparation and saving money.
- Can be used at any VUE testing center in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- CompTIA Server+ exam discount test vouchers have up to one (1) year expiration date.
- Kaplan IT Download Code is good for 1 download for 1 Server+ (SK0-004) Practice Exam from Kaplan IT:
- 354 (SK0-004) practice test questions to identify topics you need to study.
- 476 (SK0-004) Kaplan IT Flash cards to drill yourself on topics you need to study.
- You can run the Kaplan IT software package on up to three separate computers for 90 days.
- Exceptionally realistic simulations of the exam let you know what to expect and when you are ready.
- Detailed score reports and custom exam features allow you to identify and focus on your weak areas.