Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) MeasureUp Practice Exam
Regular Price: $299.00
You Save: $95.05, 32%
All products come with:
- Free exam scheduling
- Refund policy (You won't find one anywhere else!)
- Fast delivery to your email inbox
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is a recommended entry point into IT certification and job preparation. Pass just one exam and you'll earn a certification, taking your first step toward a career in technology. If you are just starting your IT career path or are looking to enhance your understanding of IT fundamentals, MTA will validate your core knowledge. MTA is an optional industry-recognized certification for those pursuing a career path in IT infrastructure, database design, or software development using Microsoft technologies.
You can earn an MTA certification in one of the following tracks, depending on your interests and career goals: IT infrastructure desktop, server infrastructure, private cloud computing, database data platform administration, business intelligence and software development. .
MTA certifications are a great place to start if you would like to get into the technology field. MTA certifications address a wide spectrum of fundamental technical concepts, assess and validate core technical knowledge, and enhance technical credibility. Note: MTA exams do not qualify for MCP certification, nor are they a prerequisite for Microsoft Role Based Certifications
Since 1997, MeasureUp has been the leading provider of certification practice tests and assessments for IT professionals. The MeasureUp solution provides the necessary tools to reinforce learning and validate knowledge for students, instructors and clients of hundreds of corporations, career colleges and technical training facilities worldwide.
For almost two decades, MeasureUp's practice tests have been recognized for their innovative use of simulation question types, comprehensive explanations, complete coverage of exam objectives, multiple delivery modes, and in-depth reporting. MeasureUp assessments are used for training, job placement and proving knowledge retention.
This Measure Up Practice Exam can be used for any of the following:
- Exam 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Exam 98-368 Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- Exam 98-361 Software Development Fundamentals
- Exam 98-375 HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- Exam 98-364 Database Fundamentals
- Exam 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Exam 98-366 Networking Fundamentals
- Exam 98-367 Security Fundamentals
- Exam 98-369 Cloud Fundamentals
- Exam 98-380 Introduction to Programming Using Block-Based Languages (Touch Develop)
- Exam 98-381 Introduction to Programming Using Python
- Exam 98-383 Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- Exam 98-388 Introduction to Programming Using Java